join our journey!
trendig brings customers value through consulting.
We employ technologies, methods, processes and our love of sharing our know-how in the form of:
Our company welcomes people of all genders, sexual orientation, and family situations. Our
colleagues come from a variety of nationalities (8 at the last count), beliefs, ages, and socioeconomic
backgrounds. We know that diverse companies are strong companies, and we
encourage people from all walks of life to come and work with us!
your opportunity: frontend software developer
We are currently growing our software development team and are looking for an experienced frontend developer that will help us to delight our customers and shape our engineering culture.
We would expect from you a solid understanding of modern frameworks, testing and build tools. This spec won’t contain a long list of required technologies and/or years of experience. Instead, if you believe in choosing the right tool for the job and are able to adopt different technologies with ease then why don’t you tell us what skills, interests and experience you have?
let’s talk if you:
- Deliver value with well-crafted software at a sustainable pace
- Embrace and foster a continuous learning culture, e.g.: knowledge sharing, coaching, mentoring, apprenticeship…
- Apply practices and concepts such as collective code ownership, clean code, simple design, refactoring, TDD…
- Understand that values such as communication, simplicity, feedback, courage and respect are core elements of our work.
- Have a desire to give back to the community, e.g.: contributing to open-source projects, delivering talks, facilitating workshops…
- Are nice :)
Do the above points resonate with you? Excellent, these are the things we really value and the core of our engineering culture; we need you to keep this alive!
and… what about the perks?
We understand that everyone has different needs and interests, and we support our people in this regard.
Bringing family and work together? Fancy attending a conference? Get new books? Tell us what you need ;)
what else has to be said?
Although we are an international company, most of our projects are with German speaking companies.
Thus, knowledge of German is a big plus. If you don’t speak German (but would be keen to learn, with our help!)
and think it’s a perfect match, please go ahead and apply!